Part-time, Project Based, Senior Consultant-Special Needs Plan-Model of Care (SNP-MOC)
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on Medicare Part C SNP-MOC in order to effectively support our clients.
- Subject matter expertise in SNP-MOC
- Knowledge of SNP-MOC/CM/Coaching program planning, design and implementation of preventive health systems, methods and materials
- Provides day-to-day professional and technical support to the SNP-MOC team to ensure compliance with program policies and procedures, industry standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the integration and coordination of SNP-MOC services, working closely with the client’s business analytics staff, managerial staff, and other clinical departments.
- Ability to review, interpret and implement state and federal guidance
- Perform CMS mock audits in SNP-MOC to confirm compliance with guidance.
- Monitors the implementation of the corrective action plans and ensures that the result of the action plans are compliant.
- Mentor and drive work product based on the project
- Oversee and administer ongoing monitoring program(s) based on guidance
- Updates policies, procedures and Audit Work Plan based as needed.
- Adhere to established corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as necessary, to meet corporate objectives
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree (RN preferred) and a minimum of ten (10) years government, health care, pharmacy benefit management, compliance or quality profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered.)
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid standards required
- Advanced degree or certification in audit, pharmacy or compliance discipline preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must work well under tight timelines and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and high-growth environment.
BluePeak offers a flexible, work from home, telecommute environment. Project assignments are project based dependent on the engagement and the Senior Consultant’s expertise, experience and workload. Some travel required based upon project assignment.